Our team has experience with all fleet technology solutions, verticals and extensive experience with all fleet types. Our PEOPLE are the reason for our success and reputation; industry leading technicians led by an experienced project management team providing scale for projects of all sizes and scopes in the mobile fleet solutions business-we deploy the manpower to meet your timeline. Our PEOPLE deliver outstanding quality and results.
Why MOBILE Installation Technologies?
- Industry Leading Technicians
- Project Management
- Superior Results
- We deliver with safety as a top priority. MOBILE provides a COI that meets or exceeds industry and end user site requirements. MOBILE is well versed in the exceptional focus on safety practices in the fleet segment and we have internal processes to support safety first, documentation, and incident mitigation.
Standard Installation Warranty for MDT mounts is 90 days.
- Installation workmanship issues typically reveal themselves to the end user within 30 days post-deployment for active in-service fleet vehicles, if not sooner. Each vehicle installation is inspected and approved by MOBILEand the end user client, with official acceptance occurring with our Vehicle Completion Document.
Our quality workmanship!
Low to zero failure rates, and differentiators in the mobile fleet installation space over many years have positioned MOBILE as the premiere installation solution. This has resulted in many end users insisting on MOBILE when selecting a solutions or supply channel partner.
- Are professional, on time and courteous.
- Are highly trained.
- Have decades of experience.
- Are kept up to date with the latest technologies and installation procedures.
Other Factors that make MOBILE the industry leader:
- Mobile Installation Technologies does not utilize third party vendors. This enables Mobile Installation Technologies to keep costs down while ensuring technician management and quality installations.
- Mobile Installation Technologies management staff has over 70 years combined experience in mobile installations.
- Mobile Installation Technologies technicians have at least 5 years experience or MECP Certification (Mobile Electronics Certification Program).
- Mobile Installation Technologies technicians receive the latest training.
- Mobile Installation Technologies technicians are clean-cut, uniformed, (Mobile Installation Technologies Blue), on time, courteous and trustworthy.
- Mobile Installation Technologies technicians (contracted or employed) and all other Mobile Installation Technologies staff have background checks performed prior to employment. The background check consists of a DMV (Department of Motor Vehicle) driving history report and a Criminal History report.
- Mobile Installation Technologies technicians have identification badges which include the technician’s picture.
- Mobile Installation Technologies strives to make the best impression as possible since performance is not only a reflection of Mobile Installation Technologies but as well as the product and customer we are installing for.
- Mobile Installation Technologies has liability and garage insurances in place that meet or exceed industry standards.
- Mobile Installation Technologies provides a standard 60 day warranty on installation services (labor only). This warranty can vary in length depending on project scope, customer, and client requirements.